HOW MANY TIMES IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU THOUGHT, “HOW COULD I HAVE DONE SOMETHING SO STUPID?” EVEN THOUGH WE INTEND TO BE CAREFUL, WE ALL DO STUPID THINGS THAT LEAVE US EMBARRASSED (AT BEST), HURT, OR EVEN WORSE.
In How Smart People Can Stop Doing Stupid Things, Ron Johnston shares some of the key stories and strategies behind Method Oriented Safety Thinking,® a behavioral system he originally developed to keep people safe on the job. This book presents some of the most powerful stories collected from Ron’s speaking engagements, along with vital lessons from his long career in safety. It was written with one purpose in mind: to help readers apply the M.O.S.T. principles in all areas of life.
© 2016 Johnston & Associates, Inc. No part of this site or the related material contained within it shall be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted by any means of electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without written permission of Johnston & Associates, Inc.
A few benefits of working with Johnston & Associates are:
* Creating a zero injury culture
* Reducing work related injuries
* Lowering experience modification rating
* Helping supervisors become better observers
* Increasing employee safety awareness
* Increasing employee safety responsibility
* Increasing employee safety accountability